Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5, 2013 Post #4 Lovin' that Mark


Gucci label
Gotta get me some of that Gucci. Gucci, Gucci, Gucci. That's all I hear, that's all I breathe, that's all I live...Gucci. Anything that's not Gucci just isn't worth buying. It isn't worth living. DIE INFERIOR BRANDS. Gucci is the only one worthy of buying. I only wear Gucci clothes: Gucci shirts, Gucci shorts, Gucci socks, Gucci pants, Gucci sweaters and Gucci tighty-whities. I want Gucci all over my body. I only look like Gucci models. I'm only friends with people who look like Gucci models. Anyone else who doesn't look like Gucci models are just the spawn of the devil. The Devil Wears Prada. PROOF. No movie is ever titled, The Devil Wears Gucci. And if there was it would be more like, The Most Excellent Archangel of Heavenly Goodness Wears the Most Exquisite, the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel of the Holy House of the Italian Company, Gucci. This movie, soon to hit theaters near you, if the proof anyone needs to see that Gucci is the right way of life. And I'm gonna let my girl Serena van der Woodsen back me up here:
                                                                                      

Obviously, only people like svdw would wear Gucci perfume because only people like her are worthy. Only our kind is worthy.

I mean, look at what a simple puff of perfume does to her! At first, she's trapped in a transparent glass box-thing and then she whips out her perfume and we're all like, "Shut the front door! Is she...she's really gonna, she's really gonna do it!" Then she struts out of an elevator, then in slow motion she spritzes the perfume on her neck and we're all silently freaking out. And now she's looking back out on the world from the very same box she was trapped in and she has a completely different outlook. Gucci perfume is so powerful that it then transports her to a desert, back to the elevator, and then back to the desert to great a giant fan, blowing that Gucci perfume into the atmosphere. She then leaves the elevator, ready to take on the world.

This is what Gucci can do to your lives! It takes you from your trapped, dismal life and transforms you into someone worth being. Someone people will look up at in admiration. That is why I only buy Gucci. Because it makes something out of an ordinary person like world-famous Serena and makes her so much more. 

Gucci isn't just a label, it's a way of life.

XOXO,

Precious.

For those of you who thought this was serious...I am deeply sorry. Every single part of this content was to make fun of consumers wrapped up in a world of "lovemarks". I deeply apologize if anyone takes offense to this materal. Please take my sincerest apologizes and my name to the nearest Gucci outlet and they'll send ya a nice discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment